Tuesday 1 November 2011

1st Nov 8:20am


In the airport, I struck up a conversation with an English looking man sat near me. We had the same flight to Nairobi and then onto Amsterdam. I spent the whole flight chatting to him. He had just climbed Kili and was heading home to Birmingham to his wife and two kids. I liked talking to him because it made the flight seem so much shorter.

We got onto the subject of Kili because I asked the air hostess which mountain either side of the plane was Kili. And it just so happened it was the one on my side – conveniently, the side with the sun rise too,

Needless to say I took lots of pictures.





I’m on the Amsterdam flight now, waiting to take off. I appear to be sat next to a foreign woman who is either drunk lost or incompetent.

God help us all for the rest of the flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment