Friday 21 October 2011

21st 5:20 am

The next entrys are just my uneditied diary entries, so please dont judge the way I write or the things I say (or the appauling spelling mistakes) ...

Ooohh my first diary entry, how exciting! I'm sat in Leeds Bradford airport in the Danby Bar - no I'm not having a pint. Unfortunately I'm sat writing notes on simple harmonic motion; oh thankyou Mr Hannard for my holiday gift (there are swings at the orphanage, so ill be able to do the other part of my holiday homework).

By trying to save battery life on my ipod im putting up with the airport music; the Irish Jig at the moment. When I left dad I cried, (kept it together when I said goodbye to mum, otherwise she would have cried too) I couldnt help it, he gave me a big bear hug and I filled up. Im fine now though, don't know my gate number yet, so chillerrrrr for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment