Friday 21 October 2011

21st Oct 7:30pm

Mission accomplished, he was called Sam (Kenyan but British name?) and he went to university in Nairobi to do veterinary medicine - shout out to Coleen! We had a nice chat about universiy and what I was hoping to do. Apparently be travels a lot for business and he rattled off a massive list of countries he'd visited.

I'm in Nairobi airport now at gate 12 finally. I go into the airport and got lost straight away! I was pretty scared because Nairobi has like a 99% crime rate and I was so afraid of someone stealing my camera, I went hunting for someone in uniform (uniform dating. com haha)

I found these two men drinking what looked like slush puppies and speaking English with an accent. I showed them my boarding pass and they had no idea which gate. PANIC. Then one of them went 'oh wait this is our flight' they were the captains. I stood chatting briefly and ended up getting invited to fly in the cock-pit with them to Kilimanjaro. How good is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment