Saturday 22 October 2011

21st Time+ infinity


This flight to Nairobi is long and broing, Ive lost track of time because I'd rather not know how many endless hours are left. I did find some major positives thought;
1. I may be getting a nice tanned right arm from my window seat and the Arfican sun (will reasearch if this is possible at a later date)
2. My ear plugs hurt my ears - no wait thats a negative.
3. The inflight movies are pretty decent; I watched the hangover part 2 and succesfully looked like an 'Idiot Abroad' laughing hysterically at it. My to watch list on the flight, (yes it thats long), is bridesmaids, the adjustment beuro, hall pass (looks very funny) and finally the dillema (copying hangover? - slightly, but lets not mess about here I've got an unknown number of hours left.
4. The best of all, the guy sitting next to me. He lives in Nairobi and has been in Italy on business. Hes like a sweet old man and he helped me with my luggage, so we got off to a good start. He seemed slightly concerned for me at the begginning (I must look very young in a sea of business men and women). He asked if I was at school, and where my parents were.

Target - find out his name!

1 comment:

  1. You can't tan through glass... apparently as I gain alltitude I loose brain cells :)

    ReplyDelete