Sunday 30 October 2011

30th Oct 10:50pm

I am about to go to sleep, there is nothing to do, the kids are in bed ready for school tomorrow, the mommas are busy and there are no other volunteers.

I just wanted to write because there are a few things I was thinking about that I don’t think I’ve mentioned the first… The children have books to write in; but it’s just paper wrapped in newspaper à they have all backed their books with newspaper. It first I wondered why they had brought a bag full of newspapers to school! Haha!

The second… I’ve seen so many monkeys its untrue, I keep trying to take a photo but I never have my camera! There was a really big one yesterday jumping and swinging from tree to tree, I will try and get a photo because there are pretty cool.

I also saw a bush baby, there quite small actually.

                           


No comments:

Post a Comment