Sunday 30 October 2011

30th Oct 9:00am

I got up so early this morning, I just couldn’t sleep. Everyone had left already, Kristina wrote me a letter before she left, which made me cry, she seemed so proud of me and I’ve only known her a few week. I can’t read the letter again or I will get upset, but it’s so lovely of her to do that!

I finished off all the Swahili instructions and boxed all the lamps up. The room looks much more tidy now the lamps aren’t all over the floor.
I quickly went and took pictures of Peace Matunda, the orphanage grounds, and where I am staying, because I want to remember what it looks like forever.
The Volunteers Seating area

Amani House at Night


Broken Swings Behind the School

The Massia Hut

The Old Peace Matunda Huts and Kayaa's House
Volunteers Dining Table

The Hallway to Our Room


My Bed

Lucy's Wall Murals


Largest Boys Room


Boys Room

Amani House Living Room


Wall Mural Outside Amani House

Vegetable Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment